The Blue House

The Blue House

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Playing catch-up.

I got a little overwhelmed. I had accumulated over 18 hours of footage and it just made everything come to a halt. First I had to figure out where to move all of this footage. I'm like a pack rat with footage I hate to delete. Then it ended up taking about five hours to move everything over. I'm about two weeks behind. Sorry, my bad. I have at least three videos to upload but now I'm having some technical difficulties uploading the images. Stay tuned...

What's been going on? Well, lots of sanding. Niko, Jon and Samir have been here off and on raising dust finishing off the kitchen cabinets and framing around the window seat. I heard a rumor that the counter tops are coming tomorrow and the tile will be installed Thursday. The floor guys were here last week. My childhood dream of having cork flooring has become a reality. Today the knobs for the cabinest arrived; each little knob is a party in itself.

The guys who took down the back addition will be here next week to start framing the new addition and then the fun will begin. We got a look at the foundation. Jim from C2 Architecture and an engineer were here last week to check it out. It's in pretty good condition a crew of guys have been working out there to get everything ready to build. The inspector comes tomorrow so keep fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment